Tatami Tile Mat 1m x 2m x 1.5"
If ordering more than 35 mats, please request a quote
Ideal for a wide variety of Grappling martial arts disciplines such as Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, MMA and wrestling. Our 1.5” Mat is ideal for all facilities.
Our 1.5” training mats offer a stable yet sturdy, cushioned surface and are specially designed for grappling arts. Our Tatami surface offers superior grip and internal stability with extra give to cushion a slip, fall or takedown. These mats offer a tried-and-true design that are popular among grappling arts like Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, MMA and wrestling.
Superior Durability, Superior Results
Century Mats offer everything you want in a training mat. With impact ready open cell multi-density foam, these mats help stave off injuries and fatigue thanks to their superior design. Benefits include:
• Greater comfort
• fewer injuries
• Maximum Shock Absorption
• Greater durability and lifespan
• *Comes with a 10 year Warranty*
• Stable in all climates – will not expand or retract
Easy to Clean and Slip Resistant
Our mats are expertly designed with reinforced 24 oz. vinyl for optimal durability. The vinyl is also waterproof and easy to clean with a variety of different cleaners. Easy and convenient, these mats clean up quick and effortlessly.
Why choose Century Mats?
• Our mats offer maximum durability
• Antimicrobial: Century mats are treated with an antimicrobial coating for safe and efficient training
• Anti-slip Underside: the underside of Century Mats features a natural anti-skid surface for added stability to keep your mats in place and eliminate shifting.
Complete with a traditional tatami surface, this mat will give you the grip you want for a solid base when practicing kicks and other strikes. Our Tatami mats are slightly firmer and denser than our smooth surface mats.
They come in colors everywhere
All Century mats come in a wide variety of colors to match up perfectly with your facility. Our mats are easy to install and require no special tools or know-how. You’ll be provided with full instructions along with installation videos to make it easy as possible to install your new mats.
These training mats are ideal for a multitude of disciplines including:
• Taekwondo (TKD)
• Muay Thai
• Tang Soo Do
• Fitness & Cardio Kickboxing
• Krav Maga
• Kung Fu
Features & Specs
• 100% recycled, multi-density, open-cell foam core
• Phthalate and lead free 24 oz. vinyl covering that is internationally certified
• Each mat measures 1 meter x 2 meters (39″ x 78.75″) or about 21.5 square feet.
• Each mat weighs 46 lbs.
• Density: 230 KG
• 24 oz vinyl
• Available in Grey, black, red, blue, green