Wall Pads Delivery Instructions
Century Wall Mats Come on a custom-built pallet and are stacked no higher than 80” tall. The pallet will then be shrink wrapped completely to the pallet. Most delivery trucks that have a liftgate can lower these pallets to the ground using the liftgate and pallet jack.
Common damage to look for:
- Mats that are not shrink wrapped
- Broken pallets the pallets that are the wrong size for the mats
- Mats that are wet or look greasy or stained
- Missing corner protectors
- Mats that are not banded to the pallet
If you see any of these things, DO NOT SIGN for the Wall Mats until you inspect them and notate any damage on the paperwork that the driver takes.